The Réseau express métropolitain is an important public transit project. The Groupe Brunet was awarded two contracts in this project: the construction of noise barriers and the installation of several retention basins for the stormwater management.
The project in figures:
Project value so far: Over 4,9M
- 27 noise barriers totaling more than 15 km
- 25 000m² of walls will be installed
- 1 Rigofill-type retentio basin (Panama Station)
- 9 variable capacity SDD3 processing units
- Several other contrats to come
HERE IS THE VIDEO OF THE RIGOFILL’S INSTALLATION.